We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle, In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills, Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in use of software applications.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test- driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object- Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- One to three years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
Interested candidates should submit their application (including C.V written in English) before Thursday 2021/2/25 at 3:00 PM
|Employment Type||Full Time|