Database administrator (DBA) design, write and take care of computer database system so that the right person can get the information they need at the right time. Responsibilities of the job vary according to employment sector.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Keeping databases up to date.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
The role can involve working to tight deadlines and when necessary, long hours.
IT professionals working in this area may also be need to be available for call-outs on evenings and weekends.
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, SYBASE).
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Understanding or relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to priorities tasks.
- Problem- solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- One to three years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field.
- Experience with Linux and windows Server environments.
Interested candidates should submit their application (including C.V written in English) before Thursday 2021/2/25 at 3:00 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employment Type||Full Time|